Football Association of Malaysia is the Governing Body for football in Malaysia and is affiliated to Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), Asian Football Confederation (AFC), and ASEAN Football Federation (AFF).
In our aim to develop and promote Malaysian Football locally and internationally, we are now seeking suitable candidates with relevant experience to join Technical Division as Head of Grassroots.
Summary of position:
Support Technical Director in the implementation of key initiatives within the FAM Strategy focused on the grassroots football pathway from 6 – 12 which includes:
- Essential success of the program and responsible for all aspects of the various activities of grassroots football.
- To create a grassroots development model and pathway in accordance with guidelines.
- Increasing the number of participants, supervise activities and strong grassroots structures.
- At least 5 years experience of coaching football in grassroots environment.
- Football Coaching certificate is an added advantage.
- Degree or Diploma in Sports Management, Sports Science or similar is an added advantage.
- Proven football achievements in grassroots environment.
- Profound knowledge of football on national and international level.
- Extensive expertise in football development.
- Ability to plan, implement, carry out and follow-up projects and programs.
- Leadership qualities and ability to manage and supervise employees assigned to him / her.
- Strong verbal communication, written and administration skills.
- Proficient in both English and Malay (spoken and written).
- Proficient computer skills : Microsoft Office and Analysis Software (Sportcode).
- Providing technical support to the Technical Director.
- Organizing of grassroots events (football session, tournaments and festivals).
- Developing grassroots football structures in schools, clubs and communities.
- Coordinating and supervising of general grassroots activities.
- Drawing up a calendar of grassroots activities.
- Setting up meetings with local and regional representatives.
- Maintaining regular interaction with schools and clubs.
- Developing long-term development planning.
- Developing pathway and training preparation plan and updating grassroots coach-educators.
- Analysing grassroots activities and programs.
- Preparing yearly action plan.
- Preparing yearly budget.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, resume, copy of credentials together with a recent passport-sized photograph before or on 17th December 2017 addressed to General Secretary, Football Association of Malaysia, Wisma FAM, Jalan SS5A/9, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor or e-mail to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.